Laboratoryjne generatory azotu do LC-MS
The LC-MS analysers do not all share the same requirements in terms of type, flow rate, pressure and purity of the gases needed for their operation. That’s why the MAESTRO LCMS series was created to meet the needs of all LC/MS analyses on the market.
Available in 5 models with the option with or without built in air compressor :
- MAESTRO series : with max. output of 35 L/min of N2 gas
- MAESTRO HF series : with max. output of 50 L/min of N2 gas
- MAESTRO DF series : The dual flow, specifically designed for the Agilent 6400 & 6500: to meet the drying, sheath, nebulisation and collision gas requirements. The generator provide two continuous streams of nitrogen from a single ‘plug & play’ unit.
- MAESTRO15/25 series : with max. output of 15 or 25 L/min of N2 gas
- MAESTRO TF : the triple flow, for ABI SCIEX LCMS specifically designed to supply Curtain, Source & Exhaust gases with dry air and nitrogen for ABI SCIEX LCMS instruments.